Being an engineer and an management school graduate, I never imagined myself as a trainer. Yet, in the last four years I’ve ended up doing a few interesting things. So here goes, this is my body of work in making a difference in people’s lives through workshops and facilitation.
- Dancing with Tigers - 23 batches with a total of 400+ students trained as of October 2017
- Learning to Learn 1 and 2 - workshop conducted for a group of 50+ mid and senior managers for Secure Meters, Udaipur
- Winning Habits workshop conducted for students for Symbiosis Institute of Liberal Arts
- Break your mental barriers workshop conducted for Red Hat Linux
- TEDx Sunshine World School, Goa - “Why everyone should create their body of work."
- Vision setting workshop for Dharohar Trust - Nov 17